You are invited to sign up for a four-part Zoom Watercolor Workshop taught by local well known artist, Maria Botti Villegas. The Zoom classes will be held on Tuesday nights, with the first class experience beginning on February 2 from 6:00-7:30 and following up on the next three Tuesday nights. This will be a fun and interesting way to hone your skills or start a new hobby… virtually!
WORKSHOP FULL • Fee $125 “Wet on Wet Watercolor Painting” Workshop on Zoom February 2, 9, 16, & 23 • Complete the Form Below or Call 870-862-5474
Wet on wet technique opens a new dimension on watercolor painting and frees us from inhibitions. The technique is more loose and forgiving. It helps us discover a new world of improvisation! By using different color palettes, from bright contrasting colors to more subdued and muted, students experiment with an array of open water techniques to stimulate their imaginations. Nothing more joyful than painting! For beginners to more advanced students.
• Regular 2B pencil
• Sketch paper size 8½” x 11” or 9”x 12”
• 5 Watercolor paper sheets size 8½” x 11” or 9”x 12” (140 lb or 300 g)
• Watercolor set Prang semi-moist, Crayola watercolor set, or Grumbacher watercolor tubes
• Watercolor or acrylic rounded brushes size 2, 6, 10 or 12. Flat square brush for background size ¾ and 8.
Angular brush size ¼ (optional).
• Water container or a glass
• 2 boards to mask one watercolor paper on each board.
• Masking tape 1“ wide or wider.
• 1 box of regular classic Crayola or any other brand of 9 to 10 markers. Do not need to be new markers.
• Paper towels